Life

Thursday, January 5, 2012

TV Shows

Okay so I've been watching two shows "Grimm" and "Once Upon A Time." I'm quite entranced by them. This may be because they are both a little reliant on fairy tales or things of the sort. I'm quite an enthusiast when it comes to fairy tales, things like Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, etc. The last episode of Once Upon a Time that I watched the sheriff was killed, and I was just growing attached to that character. I really hope that they somehow bring him back but I doubt it since the mayor crushed his heart. I won't bother going into too big of detail since I am sure I would confuse most people. I do recommend these shows. Grimm will spark your interest if you like a little bit of horror or mystery. The horror is pretty minor since it's only the looks that may be frightening. I don't think anything else is really scary about it and it's not gory. 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment