Life

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I love my crazy dreams

So I highly doubt any of this will make sense but I just had to type it so that I remembered it in the morning. Okaaaay.

There was something going on to where I thought this guy was dead (wasn't sure if he was my husband or what exactly) and so I was sad and all as I should be in normal circumstances but a few years later this guy comes and he shows  me his hideout and obviously I'm furious with him. He thought he closed his door but he didn't and so more people from town came into his hideout (which was on a cliff at one side. His hideout went through a mountain) and as more people came in I found this guy that I had been talking to for a while. I said hi and we talked and I was asked to turn on the fan. So I did and it was set to 40MPH and the platform started turning (above the cliff and to where I was hanging off) and so I called out that I was going to fall but no one helped me. That was until my friend came and grabbed me just as I couldn't hold on anymore. He pulled me back inside just as the blade turned towards us. Once safely inside he gave me his jacket and told me to be more careful. I thanked him and then the guy who had been missing for years stormed over in an angry huff pushing my friend away and asking why I was talking to him and I got upset and told him that my friend was better than him because he would have just let me die and my friend saved my life. I then looked at the table where my friend was sitting amongst people rubbing his arms. I took off his jacket and held it out to him thanking him and telling him I had a spare jacket. He took his back with a smile. 

End 

(Stupid cats woke me up)

No comments:

Post a Comment