Life

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Delaying

Alright so instead of working on my drawing as I initially planned I have been working on castles at my moms school. I may put up pictures later to show how it all turned out. It's tedious and for someone who can't handle the screaming of children I feel I am doing a pretty darn good job. Lame as that may be, I don't like being touched and those kids love to touch people. It's enough to drive me insane. Sadly. There are quite a few quirks to doing the castles though, I get to be creative (within the limits given to me) and I get some quality time with my boyfriend. The kids get to draw in the bricks and it was funny when I started putting up a castle yesterday I saw they drew a smiley face. It was the Cinderella castle. Not the kind Cindy story the one where the sisters cut off parts of their feet and get their eyes pecked at. The irony almost made me die laughing. Kids these days. I did a Sleeping Beauty one as well, already they took roses off of the wall. Darn kids! Well hope to get pictures today so I can post them up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment