Life

Friday, January 13, 2012

Chocolate Baths and Cats

Well it's Friday for me and that means chore day. As in cleaning the house and making sure it looks good. Even though my parents will be gone for the weekend. It's not bothersome. Rather I think I have grown to like cleaning so long as I get to do it at my own pace. I brought back something from Germany called Seelentroester and it's a chocolate bath. When I walked into the bathroom so that I could take a bath I found some nice muddy cat prints all along the bathtub. It's not that this is abnormal. We actually have a cat that when you leave water in the bathtub she'll go swim in it so it was just a funny moment for me. I'm probably running the most boring blog in the world since I don't put up many pictures, nor do I have the most amazing layout. But it's nice to have a place to type out my thoughts as they come to mind. Although I do have a livejournal for that I haven't visited it in ages. Anyway back to my original thought, after cleaning the pawprints I ran a bath and put the aroma therapy stuff in. It's labeled chocolate but it smells like chocolate covered oranges. It makes me rather sleeping so I guess the aroma therapy part about it is right. Its supposed to help relax. Anyway I advise anyone who just needs to have a bath to relax to invest in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment