Life

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Disco lights dancing in my mind

So there are a lot of things going through my head. My sister and I are two different people, and she moved out of here, and it seems that since she's gone I have developed into a more girly person. I actually put on makeup, and want to buy cute clothes. I think while she was here I felt it wasn't worth trying to put on makeup or anything because there was already one of us doing it. I know it's probably wrong to think so, but I do. Next I had a hard time understanding my Chemistry this week and went to see the teacher who was amazingly patient and helpful. I joined a German course in my college. Hopefully that will help me with my writing and then I can translate into German without feeling too insecure about spelling it wrong. I have to admit that sometimes when I sit at college alone and find that no one is there with me that I feel lonely. It's not something that I can help. I had a "friend" who said he would meet me quite a few times, but he stood me up each and every time. Now he won't respond to my texts. Hames says it's because I'm mean to him. I guess that's true. However, I can't help it, that guy just brings out my mean personality. I've been drawing again to try and keep my mind off of things. Sadly it hasn't helped much. I still feel like I'm alone and I don't see the point in doing anything because it seems that nothing matters. Gosh I sound emo. It may be my period talking HAHA! I've been talking to Hames' mother. She's really nice. Frighteningly so actually since I'm used to my mom who doesn't really associate with me, and so I can't help but be envious of him. I should probably stop here before I get more depressed. Below are the drawings I have done so far.

 Above is Alice the Angel
 Above is Jeana the Bookworm
 Above is Lys (pronounced Lies) the Playful
Above is Lys (pronounced Lies) the Lonely

No comments:

Post a Comment