Life

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Straying from my original plan

Well my initial thought was to braid hair of my sister and friend and take pictures of it. However, I pulled a muscle in my arm today and that plan was canceled. Instead I just took notes from my Chemistry book and it's been pretty boring. I skipped my usual 3-6 nap and the day has come across as endless. I wanted to go see the movie "We bought a Zoo" but so far my friends haven't rated it to be that good but more on the side of disappointing and full of swear words. Personally I don't care about the swear words but with friends who are parents, well it's obvious that that's a factor. Like I said I haven't seen it but the only reason it interested me was because of the animals. I was told that it wasn't really about the animals which I find to be a let down. I scratched it off of my "want to watch" list. Now only War Horse is on the list. I watched a very touching video today about a boy who escaped death three times, but died on Christmas. It brought me to tears. I think you should all take the time to watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35O3E3T3GKQ

No comments:

Post a Comment